Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Everywhere


We really enjoyed Annie's Christmas TaVaci Concert this year. She went out of her way to not let me hear the songs that they were singing until that night. So...I only have part of one that I really loved...the recording isn't that great, but listen to the words...I was really touched. In case you can't understand those either with my amateur recording...here they are...

Let it be Christmas everywhere,
In the songs that we sing, and gifts that we bring,
Christmas everywhere,
It's what this day means and what we believe,
From the sandy warm beaches where blue waters roll
and snow covered mountains and valleys below.

Let it be Christmas everywhere,
Let heavenly music fill the air
Let every heart sing, let every bell ring
the story of hope and joy and peace.
And let it be Christmas everywhere
Let heavenly music fill the air
Let anger and fear and hate disappear
Let there be love that lasts through the year.
And let it be Christmas, Christmas everywhere...

0 comments: