I have been trying, and trying, and I just can't get it to work. I really wanted to upload a video of Annie's TaVaci concert. Her group sang a great arrangement of the 12 days of Christmas...from the 70's. For this particular song, Annie also sang the introduction and did a GREAT job. I'm going to keep working on the video, and see if I can't get it sent or posted or whatever, but it is a large file, so I don't know if I will be able to get it to work. Any suggestions would be helpful! Anyway, the song was one of Annie's all time favorites! Perhaps we'll just have to post the words...:(
The photo shows her great 70's outfit, which coincidentally probably really came from the 70's as it was from Grandma Heminway's dress up bucket that I inherited.
We'll keep trying on that video!!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
The 12 Days of Christmas
Posted by Stacey at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I have been having problems posting videos too. It is the size that is the problem, too big!!
Post a Comment