Monday, February 23, 2009

Basketball Saturdays



So sorry for the very short clip of Josh's game. I haven't had much luck in loading a video on the blog and wondered if it was becuase my clips are too long. Anyway, I happened to get just the tiny bit of Josh making his "awesome, one-handed" shot (Josh's words). It's been fun watching him play this second round of basketball. This team has been a much better experience for him and he's gotten the hang of the game pretty well. Best of all, he just basically enjoys playing. I just enjoy that he has an outlet for all the boy energy that he has in abundance these days!

3 comments:

mstokes said...

Easton wanted to watch this about 20 times! Thanks for posting.

Marisa said...

Way to go Josh! You look awesome out there.

Karla said...

WHAT A SHOT JOSH!! Way to go!!!