Now normally, this would not be an approved Sunday activity, especially before church, but when Jon came home from his meeting on Sunday morning, this is what he found us doing! Miranda called on Sunday morning, begging for us to play Mario Kart with them. So, Annie jumped right on it, and got all the codes entered, and we played Mario Kart for an hour with Miranda and Ian in Germany!! I am absolutely amazed that this is even possible--and that my 9 year old can set it up without so much as even thinking twice. We rotated steering wheels around, we won some, and we lost some, rotated showers in between and had a great time!! I couldn't tell you who won this particular time, but I do know it was a tight race!!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Mario Kart around the world!
Posted by Stacey at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Small World! Annie looks so pretty all ready for church.You do have an exceptionally smart 9 year old! I won't tell that you played on SUnday! Bad!
it makes me want to play again right now! Wanna play before school? :))
That Miranda always was a bad influence. Hahahahahaha. I love everyone all dressed up and playing video games. Great post.
I have played a game or two of Mario Kart with my kids on Sunday :) It is good bonding time!!
( I think that must be my way of justifying it)
Post a Comment