I have decided that after December, May is the busiest month of the year. I should take a picture of my calendar so that all can see just how busy we are right now. Our family is still doing TaVaci, with rehearsals all evening on Tuesday, and the concert on Wednesday. There is soccer practice, and soccer games. Softball practice started last week, and baseball practices will start next week. Then there is all the end of the year school stuff going on: Annie went on her field trip last week, Josh is this Friday, and Jake is next week (I wish I could be the "Chaperone" with each one of them, but this is just not the year, although they have all asked). There's the Burly crew play to watch, and music programs to listen to. there is the school's 50th birthday celebration, and the Talent Show tryouts and then the actual show. There will be the Awards Assembly, and the Edgemont Family BBQ. Enrichment night is this week, and Jon's burning ditches with his Dad tonight. And that doesn't include just our normal daily routines of laundry, eating, cleaning up after the eating, naps, feeding the baby, and all the other things we do every day!
But, we've got sunshine today and that means I might just ignore it all and go sit outside, plant a few flowers, blow a few bubbles and worry about the rest tomorrow!!
Monday, May 11, 2009
The busy month of May
Posted by Stacey at 11:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Amen to that. I never realized how busy May reallly is and hey and I only have 2 kids, but I think my calendar might rival yours!! Busy Busy Busy
Post a Comment