I feel pretty lucky on the weekends when Jon is home...He actually likes to cook! We got treated to a Rodizio's-like meal last weekend. Steak, bacon-wrapped turkey, grilled pineapple, and grilled vegetables. YUMM!! We often tell our kids that they don't know how good they have it to eat such good food!! I'm lucky he doesn't charge us the going Rodizio rate! Not long ago (before we got rid of TV),Jon and I used to follow the show Top Chef. One day Jon asked the kids if he could go on it, to which most of us agreed he should. Except for Jake, he said, "Dad, you shouldn't be on Top Chef, you should OWN Top Chef!!"
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Who needs Rodizio's?
Posted by Stacey at 3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How great! It's always nice when the mom can be treated to dinner. Good job Jon!
Post a Comment