Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of School

Here's our pictures of the first day of school.

Annie--5th grade this year! Isn't she beautiful! I was so amazed at how much older she looks this year. She worked really hard to coordinate everything about her outfit this morning! Notice the cute earrings too!


Josh--2nd grade this year! He was a little timid this morning when we got to the school--that's just Josh. I had to challenge him to make one new friend and tell me who it was when he got home. He did it!!


Jake--1st grade this year! All day long...I wondered how he would do, but he did great. He did not want me to take any pictures of him at school. I thought he wasn't supposed to grow up that fast!

All three of them.

This was last year--I guess I have a thing for stripes. Annie pointed out that she has worn leggings on the first day for the last two years. But that was her choice, not mine!

I took the kids to school on the first day. We happened to walk in at the same time as all the neighbor kids. I thought it was cute the way they all met up and walked in together.

2 comments:

Lexi said...

Wow! How long ago was it that Annie was my little buddy with Grant. I found a picture of the two of them playing the other day. She is still so beautiful!

Karla said...

Three darling children!!! They are growing up too fast! Love them all :)