Secretly, I had always hoped someone would "Tag" me...and since I haven't seen so many tags lately--I was secretly thrilled for my first "official" tag! So, just patronize me for a few minutes, so I can feel "cool" that I got picked to be tagged! Thanks Erin!
Can you fill this out without LYING?
Yes, becuase everyone knows when I lie!
What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
Have you ever kissed anyone named Matt?
Umm NO, I can probably count the boys that I have kissed on one hand. Matt's not one.
Where was your profile picture taken?
Redfish Lake (this is from Facebook)
Can you play guitar hero?
I've tried--it was fun, although I wasn't that good
Name someone that made you laugh today?
Jake, he wouldn't give me a kiss good-bye before school, so I cornered him and made him hug me, and I had to give him a kiss!
How late did you stay up last night and why?
About 10:30-if I stay up any later, Leah makes me pay...she's been getting up at night again!
If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Ummm....Oregon?
Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Not yet...I'll have to remember this for next 4th of July!
Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Neighbors count, right?
How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
Love the caffiene free version--and stocked up too!
When was the last time you cried really hard?
Good question? don't know...
Where are you right now?
At my house
Who took your profile picture?
Dad?
Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Jake--trying to get a school picture before he went in the building.
Was yesterday better than today?
hope not
Can you live a day without TV?
Yes, we got rid of cable/TV a few months ago! It was easier than I thought!
Are you upset about anything?
No
Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
They are worth everything - we would be pretty lonely without them
Are you a bad influence?
Depends on what! OK, probably not.
Night out or night in?
I would love a night OUT with my husband, something casual and NO KIDS
What items could you not go without during the day?
disposable diapers and wipes!
Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My cousin Travis
What does the last text message in your inbox say?
TEXT? How do you do that?
How do you feel about your life right now?
A little overwhelmed!
Do you hate anyone?
No - it only ends up hurting me.
If we were to look in your face book inbox, what would we find?
Don't know, I haven't looked at it in months.
Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Absolutely.
Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
No, I'm far from it!
What song is stuck in your head?
The one that woke me up on my alarm clock...Jon will attest that I can't tell you names of songs, or who sings them...but I'm better than I used to be!
Someone knocks on your window at 2am, who do you want it to be?
Anyone who doesn't want to hurt me!
Wanna have grand kids before you’re 50?
I can't even fathom that far into the future right now...I just want to get through today.
Name something you have to do tomorrow?
vacuum...probably be canning peaches
Do you think too much or too little?
probably too much...
Do you smile a lot?
Yes...it's a much better way to get through the day--even on those tough days
Who was your last missed call on your Mobile phone?
probably my kids
Is there something you always wear?
my bra
What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
giving Emma and Leah baths
Did you have an exciting last weekend?
went to church meetings and then Palisades with my girls--got to see my grandparents...it was nice.
Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes!
Have you ever dyed your hair?
Never
Are you wearing a necklace?
No... I'm actually still wearing my PJ's
Are you an emotional person?
On occasion.
What's something that can always make you feel better?
music
Will this weekend be a good one?
I hope so...we are finally staying home
What do you want right now?
extra sleep
Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
What? sweat pants
Have you ever worked in a food place?
yes, scooped ice cream all through high school!
What’s on your schedule for tomorrow?
need to buy a scout uniform for Josh, entertain two little girls, get annie to activity days, hosting book club at my house (The Ultimate Gift--pretty good book), Jon's going to Denver,
Thanks Erin for finally "tagging" me; it made me feel "cool". I have yet to see my sisters fill this out too!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
"Officially" Tagged
Posted by Stacey at 10:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I loved reading about you and your life experiences!
Did you tag anyone?
Post a Comment