I officially have a child that has entered the years of double digits! Annie turned 10 on Tuesday...can I believe that she is so old? (or that I am old enough to have a 10 year old?) The time has gone so quickly--I look at Leah, and it reminds me so vividly of when I brought my little Annie home. I remember the first night we brought her home, and Jon frantically searching the pages of a book to figure out why she was crying in the middle of the night. With both of my boys, Annie is the one that has had stitches, and the worst black eyes--we even thought she had a broken nose! Annie is daring enough to try most new foods, although Jon did have to bribe her to try mushrooms recently. She has always had an expansive vocabulary, a kind heart, and been a very willing helper. How I would ever survive my days without her, I just can't even imagine. She had a little get together with her just a few friends last weekend--a "late night". They frosted cakes, painted nails, and watched a movie. Then we had the in-town family come over and shared peanut butter cake with chocolate and ice cream. She scored on her new Spring/Summer wardrobe. Oh, and we can't forget, she got her ears pierced! She was a little nervous, but followed through, and it looks so cute on her!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Double Digits
Posted by Stacey at 3:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow! 10 Happy birthday!
What a beauty.
love to all.
Janette
Post a Comment