Friday, April 23, 2010

Double trouble...


I got a nice card and note from my Grandma this week and she reminded me of a cute/funny/mischievious thing that my boys did while we were visiting her last month. I thought I would share, so you could have a little smile today...

Unbeknownst to me, Josh had remembered that Grandma kept mini cans of pop at her house--must have had one of those some other time we went, I guess. He didn't tell me that he remembered that, but did get caught checking in the garage fridge for them, and asked Grandma where the pops were. As we all know, Josh lives for anything that he can drink...he loves pop, milk, pop, juice, pop...(we are hoping and praying that he doesn't discover any drinks that might be addicting...that's a story for another time I guess).
Well anyway, on the day that we were to go home, I had gotten up and gotten in the shower, assuming that all of my kids were still asleep. It stays pretty dark in that basement, and we were up late the night before, so I didn't even think to check on them. Well, when I came out, I could hear movement upstairs, and some voices. Surprise, surprise, my boys were awake?! I met them at the top of the stairs and they were even dressed...what? And then Grandma explained. My boys had gotten up early, and while Grandma was in the bathroom, had gotten themselves ready...when she came out--in her nightgown---they told her they were ready and wanted to go with her. Where? you are wondering--to the grocery store so that she could buy mini pops for them--and they assured her that their mom had said it was okay!

Sounds like my boys right? Double the fun, AND double the trouble!!

1 comments:

Miranda said...

I love it when I read posts that make me laugh out loud - and then laugh again! This one is for sure a good one! Boys!!!