Back when we started to talk about changing rooms around at our house, Jon found these great plans for captains beds for the boys. He was determined to make them. So a little building in Logan and this is where we started...
Then after some rebuiling (we learned a lesson about transporting things on the interstate) and then additional building here in Idaho Falls...and a few coats of paint...and this is what you get!!
I'm pretty happy with the turnout, and although Jon has a pretty critical eye, he admits he would probably do it again.
The boys are in heaven!! Now just on to getting them the right bedding and such. Hopefully I can find time to get that done!!
Thanks Dad & Grandpa's for spending all your time building! The beds look great!!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
From This To That
Posted by Stacey at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They are amazing!!! I LOVE them! I just might have to hire Jon to make a couple more - since he is the one who said he would do it again!!!
Wow!!! I am so impressed. He could be a carpenter on the side and I am sure he would get a ton of business.
Post a Comment