Time? Time? Who has extra time? Well, here's what I have been doing with what little extra time I have...
A few months ago, after a conversation with a sister-in-law, i found this blog that had felt houses...just knew I had to have one. So I recruited some family to help me and this is what we have now. Now I just have to put the house together!! wish me luck--didn't the pieces turn out cute!! I'm so lucky there was somebody who wanted to do this too, and split up all the pieces to make or it would have never gotten done. The house will be complete with garden, clothesline and fishing pond. Something for my kids to play with on those long winter months followed by windy Spring in Idaho.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Who Has Time?
Posted by Stacey at 3:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks for letting us come over and see all of this Stacey. It is all darling!!! It has motivated me....I just might have to "borrow" some of your creative ideas!!
Post a Comment