Well, it's been a while in coming, but I would finally say that Leah is officially walking! She has a bit of a side step; and it's been so fun to watch her learn to stop, and turn corners. The first few days we measured the distance that she could go...and the other kids would get so excited at the distances she could successfully manage. When she hears us get excited about what she can do, she will stop, steady herself, and stand there and grin at us--she know's she's the center of attention. I don't know if there is much of anything cuter than seeing a little one trying to balance and move their feet at the same time.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hooray! Your back is jumping for joy too! Nice little naked Emmy in the background!
i was gonna say naked emma might be stealing the show! :)))) Leah is so big! I still don't believe you have two more kids.... I need to hang out with them more!
Two darling girls!!!! And one fabulous Mom!!!
Post a Comment