Sunday, June 20, 2010

You have a butt ball!!




You know how the classics never really die, right? Well, I'm sure everyone can remember playing the good ol' game of butt ball while you were in elementary school. (I know that brought a smile to your face). Well, my boys have learned the game and it is the hot thing to play butt ball at the our house every evening. Sometimes we have Josh and one neighbor, but more often than not, we've got a whole driveway full of neighbor kids, boys and girls, old and young, those who can catch, and those who can run, playing butt ball at our house. It's been great - and Jon hasn't even complained about kids throwing their tennis ball against the house and garage doors...until something gets broken!
Anyway, Josh and Jake were trying to find something in the closet the other day...and came running with a package of blue raquetballs...they were so excited about something...I understood when I heard them say, with a little awe in their voices... "Hey, you have a real BUTT Ball!"
After I had a good laugh at the mistaken identity of a racquetball, they are still playing with the tennis ball. I think it's a little less harmful to the house and boys butts when they get hit!

0 comments: