Sunday, July 11, 2010

3 years already??!

Happy Birthday Emma!!

Man, does time fly!! I can't believe she's three years old! It seems like she will always be my little girl.


We got to celebrate her birthday in Island Park while we were at the Maughan Family reunion. I wasn't sure how she was going to take having about 50 people gathered around singing to her (That can be intimidating-especially to a shy 3 year old)...but she surprised me and ate it up!! Even the 20 some odd cousins gathered around clamoring for a piece of the very yummy chocolate cake - Thanks Aunt Jen!! And the new camp chair was only fought over a few times!


We are excited to see our cute Emmy growing up. We are glad she is talking to us a bit more. Some of the things she says to us wouldn't be half so cute coming from a child who talks alot. I do love hearing her say "No, I will", and I even smile when she says "I not sassy".

We sure do love our Emmy!!

0 comments: