Stacey + Super Glue =
really bad idea!!!
My thoughts this afternoon: At least the package is no longer stuck to my fingers. Ouch! This stuff really does rip off your skin! How am I supposed to get the rest of this stuff off of me? What does someone do if their fingers are stuck together? and how would you explain that to the doctor in the emergency room? I really should have worn gloves. I must have always bought really cheap super glue before. I know I'm toucing my hand, but I really can't feel it through this layer of glue. At least I can still make dinner. It's got to come off eventually... right?
1 comments:
It takes A LONG time! Been there done that! Only my wedding ring was glued onto my fingers! I finally got a nail file and started filing the glue away!!!
Post a Comment