When I told Jon that I wanted to take Emma to get her eyes checked, he insisted that I take Josh along too. In the end, guess who ended up with glasses? Josh!! It was pretty cool to see the differences in his abilities before his eyes were dilated and after. And we are hoping to find that some things will come easier for Josh because of the glasses.
He has always been such a hard worker--even when some of those school subjects don't come easily. If anyone deserves it to be easier, it's him. Doesn't he look smarter already?
He picked out the glasses that are supposed to be indestructible--even if you sit on them, or step on them. Hopefully that means we won't be replacing glasses anytime soon. He was so excited to get the glasses--he counted down the days until they were supposed to come--and was so excited to show them to his friends. I am crossing my fingers that he won't be "misplacing" them anytime soon.
(He wanted me to post a picture of the case for his glasses too.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment