This past week has been Red Ribbon Week at school...y'know, "say No to drugs" week. The kids were absolutely enthralled with the assembly that the high school kids came and did, and that the cheerleaders came. But the best was the conversation that I had with Jake at the end of the week. He came home from school and said,
"Mom, we got to make a sign on the fence at school"
"Oh Yeah, what was it for"
"Well it was for saying "no to grubs"
"don't you mean drugs?" I asked.
"no, I mean grubs, now they won't be able to get under the fence and eat the grass in our playground!"
No amount of talking could convice this guy that it was all about saying No to Drugs, not getting rid of the grubs (something we have struggled with in our lawn this year!).
Monday, November 3, 2008
Red Ribbon Week
Posted by Stacey at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So cute! I love that boy :)
Post a Comment