Sunday, January 4, 2009

I wouldn't have believed it...


I know that I missed blogging about all our holiday fun...obviously we were having so much of it, that I didn't have time to write/post about any of it. Perhaps I will find some time to fill you all in on it, as well as post some pictures for you another day. Maybe I can even find time to do one of those cool collages or something... I did want to be sure and share one very important thing though, something that I never would have believed except that I saw it with my very own eyes. This year, after years of talking, and persuading, and outright begging, my very own husband decided to put Christmas lights on our house...WITHOUT even being asked by me!! I know that in years past, I have been one to accuse Jon of being a scrooge. You will never hear my lips utter those words again. I took a picture just to be able to show all of you out there, that he really did do it! Jon really turned over a new leaf this year (I think I am finally starting to rub off on him), because I heard him say, I think even more than once, that "this is what makes Christmas so FUN!!" He's such a good man...we're lucky to have him!! Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

Lexi said...

Hey Strangers! Cute Blog. Have fun in the snow. We miss it every day, but we like the winters down here! Hope all is well!

Megan Anderson said...

What a great guy you have there!!! That is a steep roof too!
Glad to see you finally have some time to post. I have missed reading about your cute family!!

mstokes said...

Trevor did our Christmas lights last year & I have never seen him shake soo bad when he was trying to get back down on the ladder. I will never ask him to do it ever again! I'm gald to see that you found your computer again! I would love to see soem of your holiday picutres. I guess the CES show in vegas is a no go. I told Trevor to call Jon - but I guess no call!

Karla said...

I totally missed coming to your house during the holiday!! Things got crazy around here, but I still have a jar of chocolate sauce for you :)!! Talk to you soon.