Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The results are in...

After a few months of putting it off, we finally had our ultrasound yesterday. Because I had one when I initially went into the doctor, he told us to wait a little longer than normal, which meant December. Then December came, and we realized that we hadn't met our deductible for the year; why not wait until January? So we did. So, after driving Annie crazy that we were waiting so long (not to mention a few others), we went in. Jon and I both were of the honest opinion that we really didn't care what we had; we've got 2 boys, 2 girls...whatever was coming would be fine. The only thing riding on what we had was whether or not we would mess up the "order" with the grandkids on the Wall side. When you put the grandkids in birth order, it follows girl, boy, girl, boy, all the way to the end. Well, suffice to say, we don't disapoint. The "order" said we should be having a girl, and so we are!! Emma will have a little buddy to play with; she would have had one if it was a boy too, I guess.
So, we've done our part, Megan you better hop into action to get that little boy you and Greg say you've been waiting for.

5 comments:

Megan Anderson said...

I don't think that we can beat Miranda in the race!!

mstokes said...

Miranda? She never sees her husband. Of course you can beat her if you want!(Sorry Sammy)

Marisa said...

Stace, you crack me up. I love "better hop into action" hahahahahahahahahaha. I'm so thrilled for another girl! Congrats! When you're done, do you think you can have one for me???

Karla said...

Congrats! You are a wonderful Mom and she will be one very blessed girl to come to your family!

Kelly said...

Congrats Stacey! Now it really will be FIVE! :)