Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A mouth full of...

Nothing...or Nuffing would be more like it. Josh lost his front two teeth in two days, and he's still trying to get used to it. The first one had been loose for some time, and was driving Jon crazy! Josh finally let him touch it, and Jon did exactly what Josh thought he would; he "tweaked" it (as Jon would say). I heard it crack. It came out later that night. Josh actually pulled the other one out by himself--I think to his own surprise two nights after that.
Annie thinks he looks like he has fangs. I think he just looks...different; and he sounds different too. Here's hoping they come in straight!

4 comments:

Miranda said...

HE's getting all grown up!!! I can just see jon pulling that tooth. Trust issues could develop :)

mstokes said...

Josh - Have I ever told you that you have the smallest missing teeth that I have ever seen?

Aunt Melissa

mstokes said...

Thanks for the nice comments. I was telling Trevor that if only we could see ourselves as other see us, we see our good over our faults. It helps to be reminded by others.

Randall said...

I bet I can beat him in pool now.