Some day Leah will be so angry with me for sharing this photo...I just can't help it.
If you can't tell, she is searching for her belly button. She does this everytime she is getting her clothes changed.
She is just so adorable!
May this home be blessed with the laughter of children, the warmth of a close family, hope for the future, and fond memories of the past.
Some day Leah will be so angry with me for sharing this photo...I just can't help it.
If you can't tell, she is searching for her belly button. She does this everytime she is getting her clothes changed.
She is just so adorable!
Posted by Stacey at 10:24 PM
4 comments:
That is adorable!
i just want to squeeze her!!! i love this picture
I feel her a pain. Sometimes I can't seem to find mine either!!
Thanks for the laugh--you are so blessed to have such simple fun at your house!
Post a Comment