Ever had one of those times when you really want to take a picture and you don't have your camera? Whenever this happens to me, I tell myself to take a picture with my heart--that way I can have it forever... This happened to me yesterday at church. I talked Emma into wearing a dress that I've had in the closet for awhile--calling it her "princess dress" did the trick. Leah even screamed her way into the "princess dress" too.
It was so fun to walk around church with my little "princesses" and watch all the ladies "Ohh" and "Ahh" over them.
But the best part was walking to nursery (I was subbing). As I walked down the hall with little Leah's hand in mine..she has the cutest little bounce in her walk..., Emma came up and took her other hand. And they walked to nursery together. You should have heard all the ladies in our ward then. I'm smiling right now just thinking about it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment