Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Another Year Begins...

First Day of School...
It was a rainy morning, but it cleared just in time to get our pictures and head to the school. Then it was windy and cold. Who would have thought for the first day of school--and August?!

Annie, 6th grade...and to think, Junior High next year!!! AAaagh!

Josh, 3rd Grade. He has grown up since last year!

Jake, 2nd grade. Isn't he cute?!

Emma--not in school, but not to be without a picture...and I couldn't not take one when she posed and smiled so great!

I was trying to crop Emma out...couldn't quite get it...

I just gave up and decided to let Emma be in the picture. Pure satisfaction written on her face.

Doughnuts with mom after dropping the kids off at school.

YUMMY!!

Waiting for the bus to come home!!!
We made it through the first day!! Gold stars for everyone!

2 comments:

mstokes said...

What a cute little family! Growing right up!

Erin said...

I hope you know how lucky you are to have Annie! After seeing her in action with her little sisters I quite often tell myself "I need Annie"! She's a beautiful girl on the inside and out! Oh and the boys are quite handsome to!!!