Here are my favorite photos of our Redfish vacation...
The Three Musketeers...or the three E's (Easton, Emma & Eli). Find one, you've likely found them all, usually following the ring leader--Easton. I'm just glad that the boys let Emmie follow them around...
Leah having her first "official" camping bath. Okay...this was staged, I really bathed her at Grandma and Grandpa Wall's cabin/room. But isn't it just priceless? Wish I could say that Emma enjoyed her bath, but it was pure torture to her.
All the cousins on the beach--well most of them anyway...
Leah was not afraid of the waves, or the cold; she just needed a hand to keep her steady! Amazing!
Mom and the girls at the log jam. Too bad the boys missed out on this fun. They were too busy fishing!
One family picture... being that we were missing a major part of our family for most of the week. He did manage to get us there...and came back to pick us up and take us home. At least Jon did get his trip to the lodge and his ice cream though. We sure missed him. And that being said, I was very grateful to all the extra hands that helped me with my little ones. It was fun to see Leah snuggle up to Jason, and I have now heard that Jackson just might like babies more than his Dad. Thanks to everyone for a GREAT vacation.
0 comments:
Post a Comment