Thank goodness for blogs. They are great for journaling, but they also have the best entertainment value(especially with no cable TV in this home!). My girls love to look at all the pictures of their cousins, and especially love to watch their cousins and people they know on videos that get posted. I can't tell you how many times we watch those videos over, and over, and over...you get the idea. And since we don't live very close to many of our cousins, or get to see them very often, blogs are a great way to learn everyone's names, and still get to "know" the cousins! It is so fun to see Leah get so excited to see a picture of Macy--she quivers!! I though you might enjoy it, although she isn't quite as excited as normal in this video...check it out!
I hope this video works, I've been trying to post is for weeks!
3 comments:
That is so darling!
That made my night! Thanks LeeLee.
I love this--I think I have watched it 20 times! I agree, thank heaven for blogs--I like real life person-to-person times best, but sometimes this is as good as it gets.
Post a Comment