From Our House To Yours...
In all the hustle and bustle, I find that in order to stay sane, I have to start cutting a few things from our lives and schedule. It's really awful, but Christmas cards from our family always seem to be one of those things that gets cut out. Our family loves receiving your cards and pictures, but it's just one thing that I can't ever seem to get done. So this is our electronic version of Chrismtas greeting this year.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May your homes be filled with fond memories, lots of laughter and remembrances of the reason that we celebrate this time of year, the very Christ.
...or as Emma says it (and we all smile and laugh every time we hear it...)
Meeeerry Kic-ums!!
1 comments:
And Ho Ho Ho to you!! I was glad to see that you ran out of time to do the traditions. You noticed that there was no chocolate sauce left on your porch.Never fear....it will get there one of these days. You are not forgotten my dear friend!!! I miss you....
Post a Comment