Conversation between Josh and I last night:
Josh (as I walked through the kitchen): Mom, I really want a eight pack of ribs.
Mom: What?
Josh: I really want a eight pack of ribs, Damon has one.
(Damon is the new friend this year, and just so you know, we hear about Damon all the time)
Mom: What do you do with an eight pack of ribs? ( My mind is racing--eating ribs? it's often that I have to decode what Josh is trying to describe)
Josh: Damon is really strong and I want an eight pack of ribs just like him.
Since I'm thinking about eating ribs it doesn't dawn on me until Annie enters the conversation:
Annie: Mom... he means an six-pack of abs.
Oh, a six pack? Why didn't I think of that?
Thursday, February 17, 2011
The things boys say...
Posted by Stacey at 11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ha ha... got to love what our children say. I can picture Josh saying that. He's a cutie.
Post a Comment